WHAT IS GEL INTENSO?
Gel Intenso is a Secondary Treatment from the “Hair Elixir” range. A UNIQUE PRODUCT IN THE WORLD, created in the Sereni Capelli laboratories in Italy, at the request of customers who wanted an additional product that can be used in conjunction with “GEL INTENSO” or “Crema Forte” and have similar effects. This product can replace your styling products, being a moderately strong hair gel that offers the same benefits as GEL INTENSO or Crema Forte, but in a proportion of only 50%. Unlike regular hair gels that attack the roots, this product does not have such an effect; on the contrary, it repairs what other styling products have damaged. Gel Intenso is a secondary product because it cannot fully replace the GEL INTENSO or Crema Forte treatment; however, it contains additives that accelerate and intensify the treatment’s effects by up to 100%. Gel Intenso can be used as the main product during the maintenance period, accompanied by Hair Elixir Shampoo.
WHO CAN USE GEL INTENSO?
Although hair gel is generally used by men or people with shorter hair, we have many female customers who use Gel Intenso instead of hair mousse, allowing them to enjoy quality styling and the effects of products from the Hair Elixir range.
- Anyone (both men and women) between 18 and 99 years old.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- People with allergies or sensitivity to hair dye, ammonia, oxidants, etc.
- People with any type of allergies.
- People undergoing various treatments and not allowed to dye their hair.
- Women who want a natural, permanent Balayage without dye.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The GEL INTENSO Hair Elixir hair treatment is not a hair dye and does not contain pigments! This secondary treatment contains various nourishing substances for the hair and revitalizes it. Through revitalization, your hair will rejuvenate and gain the necessary strength to combat all its problems, including the loss of the ability to produce its natural color. As a final result, using GEL INTENSO, your hair will regain its natural color, grow faster, stop falling out due to non-natural causes, thicken, and become shinier.
WHY USE GEL INTENSO?
- By using GEL INTENSO Hair Elixir, you will gain more admiration and respect from those around you.
- If you want to become much more attractive.
- If you want to look much younger.
- If you want to get rid of white/gray hairs.
- If you want healthier hair.
- If you want thicker, denser, and shinier hair.
- Natural restoration: GEL INTENSO can provide natural hair color restoration, without the harsh chemicals often found in traditional hair dyes.
- Quality ingredients: Italian products are renowned for their quality. The natural ingredients in GEL INTENSO may be gentler on the hair than any other treatments on the market.
- Preventing damage: By using treatments that contain natural ingredients like GEL INTENSO, you can reduce the risk of hair damage from aggressive chemicals.
- Strengthening and nourishment: In addition to recoloring, GEL INTENSO can help strengthen and nourish the hair, leaving it soft and silky.
- Long-term solution: Instead of frequent dyeing, GEL INTENSO can provide a long-term solution for gray hair, reducing the need for frequent re-treatment.
- Savings: While the initial investment may be higher, in the long run, using GEL INTENSO could save you money compared to other treatments or regular salon coloring.
- Home convenience: The fact that GEL INTENSO can be applied at home provides extra comfort and avoids the effort of going to the salon.
- Eco-friendly: Being a product based on more natural ingredients, GEL INTENSO can be considered a more environmentally friendly product.
- Purified Water
- Skin-friendly Alcohol
- Moisturizing Vegetable Glycerin
- Natural Bismuth Citrate
- Hydrating Propylene Glycol
- Beneficial Sulfur
- Fragrance (Perfume)
- Softening Carbomer
- Mild Triethanolamine
- Non-drying Isopropyl Alcohol.
- There are no side effects.
Regardless of the reason for using this product, you will benefit from all its effects if you use it according to the instructions below. THERE IS NO RISK OF OVERDOSE! You can use GEL INTENSO as often and in any quantity you want, without the fear of overdosing. The more you use it and the more frequently, the more pronounced the effects.
- Lift the transparent cap, break the seal.
- Dampen your hands slightly, apply the hair gel in your palm, then rub your hands together for 3-5 seconds.
- Run your hands through your hair and make sure to spread the gel from your hands evenly throughout your hair.
- If you have longer or thicker hair, apply multiple times until you are sure you have distributed the gel evenly.
- After application, style your hair as you like and wear the gel in your hair throughout the day.
- After use, put the seal and transparent cap back in place to protect the product from dust.
- Repeat the above steps daily or as often as you like. The more often, the better for your hair.
WARNINGS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- Use the product only on dry hair. Do not use on wet hair, as it will dilute the product and reduce its effects.
- We recommend using “Shampoo Hair Elixir” instead of your usual shampoo.
- Do not use cheap or deep-cleaning shampoos! All shampoos that promise quick cleaning remove minerals from the hair and scalp, which diminishes the treatment’s effects.
- Cheap anti-dandruff and anti-hair loss shampoos remove all the nutrients from the scalp and reduce the treatment’s effects.
- USE GLOVES or wash your hands thoroughly with soap after use! Nails are made of keratin, and when in contact with GEL INTENSO, they will color. To avoid nail discoloration, wash your hands thoroughly with soap after use.
- CAUTION! It takes 6-8 hours for nails to start discoloring, so do not rely on rinsing your hands and assume the product is cleaned. If you do not use soap to clean your nails, GEL INTENSO will be absorbed by your nails, and after a few hours, your nails will start to color.
- If you did not follow this advice and your nails have been colored, use alcohol or micellar water for cleaning, 3-4 times a day, to accelerate nail discoloration. The minimum time for discoloration is usually 3 days.
- We recommend a minimum of 2-3 weeks of rest before using hair dye.
This product is manufactured in Italy, dermatologically tested, and approved according to European Directive “93/35/EEC,” Amendment “6/768/EEC,” in the European Union, with P.I.F: No. 1206/101, in accordance with European Parliament regulations “CE 1223/2009.”
If you are not satisfied with the results within the first 21 days of use, we will refund your money. Read more in the REFUND POLICY section.